+ “there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.” Romans 13:1 ~
According to the Bible, God ordained civil government after the Genesis Flood. That’s not legend or myth, that’s reality! The Old Testament provided clear guidelines for a theocracy in which the Living God of the Bible was to be the Head of Israel’s government. The citizens rejected God wanting instead a human king like surrounding pagan nations. Fast forward several millennia and government whether national, regional, state, or local, remains an institution ordained by God as George Washington said, “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which Heaven ordained.” First Inaugural Address, April 30, 1789
gov·ern·ment | Arawak Global Management Consulting offers guidance in leadership and strategy management specific to every level of government agencies and departments. Your civil role burdens will be eased through implementation of Bible-based principles:
gov·ern·ment | Arawak Global Management Consulting
For centuries, governments around the world haven’t kept pace with the flood of information gathering technology and public forum social debates. With multiple, multi-level government agencies and departments overseeing multiple issues and having overlapping jurisdictions, our Bible-based consulting services stream-line government functions at the federal, regional, state and local levels. Our proposed, Bible-based solutions answer the tough ethical questions of efficiently and equitably managing government programs in regional, state and local communities while integrating innovative strategies into the fabric of that nation. Our proposed solution facilitate improved deterrents to future waves of government gridlock and inertia. Our innovative Bible-based principles are the effective, proven foundation for our consulting services which helps government overcome the mounting headaches created by inefficient, wasteful mis-management.
- first, an initial and thorough strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) internal and external analysis encourages transperancy;
- secondly, our covenant writing service for executive branches of government aligns domestic legislative initiatives and foreign treaties, including terrorism management specifics, with Biblical principles to most efficiently utilize government resources;
- thirdly, we design redundancy-free project frameworks (initiating, planning, executing and monitoring) to mitigate public-sector monetary waste;
- fourth, we identify human capital resources and government-specific performance domain metrics and recommendations to maximize efficiency;
- fifth, we accurate offer web design and detailed search optimization strategies;
- and, sixth, we offer winning marketing research and polished technical writing reports.
“His eyes keep watch on the nations;” Psalm 66:7 ~