+ servant leaders outside of government on a local, national, or international level
According to the Bible, God supplies a plethora of Bible-based principles for non-government organizations in service to those who have less whether because of a need for disaster relief or a man-made humanitarian crisis. Jesus Christ Himself reveals that, “the Son of man came not to be served but to serve.” Mark 10:45 ~.
Arawak Consulting’s professional services offer guidance in non-government organizational leadership and strategy management specifics in the name of “service to those who have less.” Your non-government organization’s role will benefit through implementation of Bible-based principles for non-government service:
Global Entrepreneurship Week has built a worldwide presence yet lacked local leaders. Arawak Consulting consistently stepped up-to-the-plate and provided annual leadership to such a degree that we were publicly recognized.
Pure Springs Gospel couldn’t wait to helpp their own get started in a Nashville, TN, upscale women’s clothing retail venture to be called “ashley’s Closet.” Our detailed one (1), three (3), and five (5) year forecast section of our business plan service answered the tough financial questions to green-light the proposed entrepreneurial venture. Our innovative focus group discussions answered the tough demographic questions to green-light the clothing product selection. Our on-call teleconference support brought together the multiple participants (Los Angeles, Nashville) to birth the decision-making process.
- an initial administrative competitive feasibility analysis;
- secondly, our business plan writing service for debt or equity investors includes detailed financial management forecasts;
- thirdly, funding mechanics including identifying angel investors, bank loans, and venture capital options;
- fourth, human capital resources and organizational culture industry-specific metrics and recommendations;
- fifth, web design and search optimization strategies;
- and, sixth, winning marketing research and polished technical writing reports.
“Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people,” Ephesians 6:7 ~