+ global leaders putting their passion to work serving those who have less
Habitat for Humanity, in its mission statement, identifies it “is based on the conviction that to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, we must love and care for one another. Our love must not be words only— it must be true love, which shows itself in action.” Whether faith-based or not, refugee protection differs substantially from other protections in that refugees primary interest is reaching safety. This requires action, not just words. Especially, in light of the reality that nations too-often oppose local integration as a durable solution goal.
ref·u·gee pro·tec·tion | Arawak Global Management Consulting is positioned to successfully consult for faith-based and secular refugee protection non-profits in strategizing real-world applications of Biblical principles for outside-the-box leadership. Tell us your story of how you came up with your refugee protections strategy and what makes your refugee protections non-profit different. Our team is equipped to provide professional consulting services that support refugee protections growth and are results-driven through:
ref·u·gee pro·tec·tion | Arawak Global Management Consulting
For centuries, humans have been on the move around the world because of armed conflicts, persecution, war or violence. Furthermore, the United Nations High Commission on Refugees states that “a refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group.” Our proposed, Bible-based solutions answer the tough ethical questions of efficiently and equitably managing government refugee protection program solutions in regional, state and local communities while integrating innovative strategies into the fabric of that nation. Our ref·u·gee pro·tec·tion | Arawak Global Management Consulting solutions facilitate strategies to future waves of incoming refugees. Our innovative Bible-based principles are the effective, proven foundations for creating by inefficient and inequitable government refugee protection.
- an initial and thorough strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) internal and external analysis;
- secondly, our business plan writing service incorporates Biblical principles to most efficiently utilize in-kind and monetary resources;
- thirdly, we design detailed Biblical principles specifics for long-term management success;
- fourth, we design human capital resources and organizational culture non-profit sector specific metrics and recommendations;
- fifth, we offer web design and search optimization strategies;
- and, sixth, we offer winning marketing research and polished technical writing reports plus winning grant writing reference and research.
“Each of you use whatever gift you receive to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10 ~