+ by God’s grace, independently owned, organized for profit and in business for His glory
Christians in Commerce defines their small business owner members as “believers untied locally, nationally, and internationally to be Christ in our workplaces. We support and encourage each other to expand the Kingdom of God by who we are [as small business owners], what we do and how we do it.”
Our small busi·ness | Arawak Global Management Consulting professional services offer guidance in small business leadership and strategy management principles specific to existing organizations. Small and Medium-size Enterprises are the backbone of national economies and our Biblical principles for managing them increase income-streams and glorifying Jesus Christ. Your on-going, viable product or service will benefit through-out its life-cycle from:
small busi·ness | Arawak Global Management Consulting | CASE STUDIES:
Americor Realty couldn’t keep pace with the flood of newly licensed commercial and residential real estate agents ready to get started representing potential buyers and motivated sellers in Clark County, NV. With one main office and one satellite office, our year-long assignment included designing stream-lined administrative procedures for the processing of incoming staff; answering the tough financial questions to green-light proposed land purchase ventures; generating web presence and media buying recommendations; and facilitating improved personal business plans for 200+ licensed agents.
Whitman Academy’s student growth necessitated physical expansion. Our innovative Bible-based consulting laid the seeds for increasing student admissions. Our in-office support brought calm, discernment, and wisdom to the decision-making business expansion process.
- first, by developing a competitive high-level of expertise for those with 10,000+ managerial hours in the industry which they serve;
- secondly, our administrative business service streamlines accounting and finance processes including financial pro forma reporting;
- thirdly, we develop exit or expansion strategies including identifying bankruptcy/liquidation, joint venture/partnership possibilities, and potential buy-out offers;
- fourth, we design and help implement human capital/resources and organizational behavior/culture benchmark metrics and recommendations for long-term industry dominance;
- fifth, accurate web design and detailed search optimization strategies;
- and, sixth, winning marketing research and polished technical writing reports.
“We say with confidence ‘the LORD is my helper; I will not be afraid.” Hebrews 13:6 ~