+ business leaders putting their passion to work serving those who have less
Habitat for Humanity, in its mission statement, identifies it “is based on the conviction that to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, we must love and care for one another. Our love must not be words only— it must be true love, which shows itself in action.” Whether faith-based or not, non-profits differ substantially from for-profit business entities in that their shareholder’s primary interest is reaching and serving the needs of as many of the under-served population within their target area. This requires action, not just words. Especially, in light of the reality that non-profits are defined differently from for-profit’s whose goal is generating increased income streams or revenue flows.
non-prof·it | Arawak Global Management Consulting is positioned to successfully consult for faith-based and secular non-profits in strategizing real-world applications of Biblical principles for outside-the-box leadership. Tell us your story of how you came up with your non-profit idea and what makes your non-profit different. Our team is equipped to provide professional consulting services that are results-driven through:
non-prof·it | Arawak Global Management Consulting | CASE STUDIES:
For Mendez Scholarships Non-Profit, which was kick-started awarding four-year university undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate servant leadership scholarships in 2003, it was an early, uphill battle to create awareness and interest among business, engineering (traditional), and pharmacy academic programs. Arawak Consulting developed a long-term five (5), ten (10), and fifteen (15) marketing and promotion strategy plan to create tangible awareness among business, engineering (traditional), and pharmacy academic program administrators and faculty. Since 2003, our plan has exceeded projections. Equally important, Arawak Consulting guided the application process for Mendez Scholarships Non-Profit earning an annual $10,000 Google Grant for non-profits which now, in its eighth year, creates a generous internet awareness among university undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate servant leadership scholarship prospects.
The National Federation of Independent Business is a members-only, small business non-profit association that commendably lobbies government at all levels on behalf of independent businesses for their “right to own, operate, and grow [their] business.” Arawak Consulting is proposing a Bible-based charter restructuring.
- an initial and thorough strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) internal and external analysis;
- secondly, our business plan writing service incorporates Biblical principles to most efficiently utilize in-kind and monetary resources;
- thirdly, we design detailed Biblical principles specifics for long-term management success;
- fourth, we design human capital resources and organizational culture non-profit sector specific metrics and recommendations;
- fifth, we offer web design and search optimization strategies;
- and, sixth, we offer winning marketing research and polished technical writing reports plus winning grant writing reference and research.
“Each of you use whatever gift you receive to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10 ~